THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The M.A.D.E. store Overview

M.A.D.E. is basically a line of handmade fashion doll clothing and accessories.

I used to DREAM about becoming a successful knitwear
designer, but I was never able to break into the business.
So now I live out my dreams of becoming a designer via
my doll collection.

The most exciting thing is that I've discovered so many
people online who love Barbie and dolls as much as I
do and who appreciate my work.
Let me mention that while I entend to sell my doll designs
I'm open to barter/trade work with face painters ALWAYS.
I have a few favorites who need help.

TheM.A.D.E.store.com is coming soon.

In the mean time,
Items for sale will be auctioned off Ebay for now.
Check the post topic 'On sale now' to see what's available.

Thanks for stopping by fellow doll lovers.

0 comments: